Don’t Waste 90 Days Selling Your House With an Agent…
That’s right, It takes 90 days on average If you’re lucky!
Life can flip upside down and selling a house that you no longer desire is sometimes the best option to move on from your situation
But unfortunately, selling through an agent can take you anywhere from 6 months to a year. If you ask us, that’s far too long of a process when there is a better solution.
We work faster at Guardian Home Buyers
As real estate investors, we don’t rely on banks for financing. We buy houses in Youngstown, Ohio, and surrounding areas with cash in as little as 7-10 days.
Don’t waste your time and money fixing, taking photos, listing, and marketing your home to show it to potential buyers.
Even worse, run the risk of them not receiving financing from their bank or backing out of the deal last minute. Forcing you to start the process of finding buyers all over again.
|SOLD To Guardian Home Buyers||Traditional Home Sale|
|Realtor Commission In Ohio:||0%||6% on average is paid by you|
|Average Days to Close:||7-10 Days||90 Days|
|Average days to prep and stage home:||0 Days||10 Days|
|Number of Showings:||1 (Just Us)||Varies|
|Who Pays Closing Costs?:||We pay all costs||2% on average is paid by you|
|Inspection & Financing Contingency*:||NONE||Yes, up to 15% sales can fall through|
|Appraisal Needed:||NONE – We make cash offers||Yes, the sale is often subject to appraisal|
|Repairs Needed:||NONE – We pay for all repairs||Negotiated During Inspection Period|
Who We Are
Guardian Home Buyers is a real estate investment company founded by Matthew Roach. Our mission is to help as many homeowners sell their distressed properties.
Integrity, honesty, and respect are always at the forefront when we buy a property. Our company believes in win-win solutions, so we only buy houses if it helps the seller.
Leave Your Mess Behind
It doesn’t matter what condition your house is in and what time frame you have. We will buy your house ‘as-is’ and you can count on us to keep any discussion of your home private.
We Got Your Back
Life can be hard at times but selling your house should be easy. We will do the work for youno matter the situation you’re facing so that you can sit back and relax.
Our team has experience with sellers who:
- Want to avoid foreclosure
- Inherited an unwanted property
- Own vacant/uninhabitable homes
- Own a hoarder home
- Are facing divorce
- Are transferring jobs and need to move out
- Own rental property
- Have a house in probate
- Owe liens or have code violations
- Are tired of being landlords
- Have an aging relative
- Experienced fire or structural damages
- Own upside-down mortgage
- Have tenants that they can’t get rid of
- Want to downsize
- Are facing expensive repairs
Sell Your Home In Any Condition
“I was so tired of dealing with one of my tenants! I just wanted to sell as quickly as possible. I was told about Matthew with Guardian Home Buyers. I contacted him and we were so happy with our choice. He was transparent and honest. We were happy with their offer and we sold. It was painless and smooth. We should’ve done it sooner!”
– Ernestine V. (Youngstown, OH)
Why We Buy Ugly Houses In Ohio
The pictures below are of real houses that we bought and renovated. First, we use our formula to evaluate a fair cash offer for your home based on the location, condition, and size of your home.
Once sold to us we begin rehabbing the house to be the best in the neighborhood that we’re investing in. After fixing the house we move on to either rent or sell it to a member of our Youngstown community.
How To Sell Your Home To Investors
Imagine yourself no longer worrying about the current situation that’s holding you back. When you sell with us you will be one less step away from leaving all your stress in the past.
We research the details of your home and craft a great offer for you.
Get Your Offer
We present you with a fair cash offer with no obligation and no fees.
Get the cash you need now. Don’t wait 6 – 12 months to sell your house.
Need To Sell Your Home Fast For Cash?
We promise to make your life easier in 7 days by paying you a fair price for the property that’s stressing you out. As mentioned earlier, we buy houses in Youngstown, Ohio, and surrounding areas in any condition.
We will work with you no matter the situation you’re facing so that you can sit back and relax. This means that you can finally move on to the next chapter of your life with peace of mind.
- You can close whenever YOU choose to close
- Will get a fair all-cash offer on your house within 24 hours
- Save time without the stressful waiting process of selling through an agent
- Enjoy a painless sale process: Avoid showings and waiting for offers
- Get help with your move
- Avoid closing costs (we will pay those)
- Avoid paying expensive fees and signing a contract binding you to an agent
- Don’t need to clean up and repair the property – sell “as-is”
- Skip listing your property
What Locals Say About Us
“From start to finish the process was easy and smooth. All we had to do was sign and they took it from there. They even sent someone to our home to sign the closing! We needed an extra few weeks until we closed on our new home and they were more than flexible.”
– John Ross (Boardman, OH)
“I filled out the form on their website and within an hour Alex from Guardian Home Buyers was calling. From the beginning of the process, they were informative and easy with us. We’ve owned the home for more than 40 years. We didn’t have movers and we are getting up in age. They supplied a moving team and were patient when our home wasn’t ready just yet. Professional and polite. We wished we would’ve found them sooner.”
– Arthur Anderson (Jefferson County, OH)
Fill This Form And Get Your Offer In Less Than 24 HoursWe buy houses in Youngstown, Ohio, and surrounding areas with cash in as little as 7 days.
Fun Facts About Youngstown, Ohio
- Youngstown is the largest city in Mahoning County with a population size of 60,068.
- The city is located on the Mahoning River and is often classified a part of both Northeast Ohio and Greater Region Pittsburgh due to it’s proximities.
- John Young, an early settler from New York, Is considered as the founder of the city.
- The city is classified as part of the Rust Belt because it was once a center of steel production in the 19th and 20th centuries.
- Entertainment: There’s something for everybody besides the bars and nightlife that Downtown Youngstown has to offer. If you enjoy ice sports, ice shows, and concerts visit the famous Covelli Centre. If you’re into music we recommend visiting the newly built Youngstown Foundation Amphitheater.
- Mill Creek Park is the perfect nature getaway if you ever need to unplug from your busy life. It is considered the oldest park district in Ohio, offering a five mile long strecth of landscaped woodland. While you’re there keep an eye out for the “Cinderella” iron link bridge!